Thursday, October 21, 2010

Three Thinkingest Thursday Thoughts

First of all, I'm an attorney yeah. Hence the name Lullaby JD. That being said, being a lawyer doesn't make me an expert on anything at all, much less things outside the realm of law. For example, I have no idea when the next solar eclipse will be. I can't read your fortune off your palm, nor can I ascertain why my car is making that weird knocking sound when I put my foot on the gas. So maybe, perhaps, I ought to be permitted a little slack when I'm not as good a server as the employee who you've been managing for 7 years. Ya think?

Party planning for 2nd graders is a lot harder than for 4th graders. Last year's Halloween party for Keep's class was Mad Scientist and the kids are still talking about it. 3 years ago, I planned Keep's 2nd grade Halloween party as a Pirate theme. It was barely a success. 2nd graders are hard. So now I'm planning Bogey's party, with a theme of Spiders, Bats, and worms, all gross things that make you squirm! Any ideas?

Lastly, babies who refuse to nap make me crazy. Especially when that baby is mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment