Thursday, September 30, 2010

Fisher Price Recalls tons of toys!

I normally don't like to post anything negative or "downer" in nature, because that's not the tone I want for this blog. However, since most of us are parents, and I don't know of ANY parents who don't own dozens of Fisher Price toys, I feel like it's important to make sure the word gets out.

Most recalls seem to be for silly issues (you didn't know you shouldn't leave baby sitting in a foam seat with no safety straps on your kitchen counter, really?) sometimes the safety issues are so universal that everyone needs to know about them as soon as possible. Choking hazards, sharp points that cut, etc, these are all serious concerns. I am impressed (as usual) with Fisher Price's reasonable and responsible handling of this latest recall.

I know I'll be searching through our toy room this morning, and hope you'll take the time to do so as well.

ABC Coverage of Recall

The above news story includes a list of toys affected by the recall.

No comments:

Post a Comment